Thursday, July 22, 2010

(early) 2011 resolutions

I know, I know, it's too early. But hey, the sooner I write this, the sooner I prepare everything, right? :D
Well, here goes..

1. Have a baby
Since the miscarriage, we've been trying again and again. But our jobs seems to be the obstacles. Hoping next year would be better.. :)

2. Have plenty of time for cooking
Yes, it's been a passion. And take some cooking lesson? Maybe, why not. Hope I have a perfect kitchen for that at home.. *will push the husband* :P

3. Take a driving lesson
It's been my resolution for years, but I still got no time. Hope next year I would have it *crossing finger*

4. Get serious on the business
It's been our side business for a year. Hoping I would have more time to do that and get serious! :)

5. The 'Scholarship' thingy
I've been wanting to look for some scholarship abroad. Maybe in Netherlands. Maybe I need to take some language lesson for that? Why not? :)


Hmm.. what else? I'll tell you later.. :)

No comments: