Monday, May 17, 2010

the hijab-women blogs

Last week, I got this link hijabscarf from my lovely cousin, Anggi. Aaaah, so inspiring! I've been wearing veil for almost a year, and sometimes I feel bored mix-matching my clothes (I love clothes, shoes, bags, all the girls thingy, fyi) and also with the veil. Some other time, I miss my good old times when I can wear anything freely. But hey, hijab is a good thing :) And I won't give it away for any reason (insya Allah, bismillah.. amen :)). Thanks to this blog, I suddenly feel blessed wearing hijab. I feel inspired to copy the style and mix it with mine.. :)

And today, i found this link that belongs to Talitha, a sweet girl who's also wearing a veil. She loves fashion as much as I do, and this blog has lots and lots of inspiring pics! :) Love it.

Thanks to all of you :)

No comments: