Monday, September 17, 2007

ikaw lamang

One of the songs yang lagi sering banget gue dengerin. Lagunya berbahasa Tagalog. Lirik dan musiknya menyayat hati, hik hik hiks :P

Ikaw ang pangakong taglay ng isang bituin
(You are the promise within a star)
Tanging pangarap sa Diyos ay hiling
(The only dream that I ask God to grant me)
Makapiling sa bawat sandali
(Is to spend every moment with you)

Ikaw ang pag-ibig sa araw at gabi
(You are the love I have through each day and night)
Ikaw ang pag-asang tanglaw sa dilim
(You are the only hope of light through this darkness)
Napapawing hirap at pighati
(The one that helps me through my pain and suffering)

Langit ang buhay sa tuwing ika'y hahagkan
(My life is like heaven every time I kiss you)
Anong ligaya sa tuwing ika'y mamasdan
(What a feeling of happiness every time I look at you)
Sa piling mo, ang gabi'y tila araw
(Whenever I'm in your arms, even the darkness seem bright)
Ikaw ang pangarap, Ikaw lamang
(you are my only dream.. there's only you)

No comments: